Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 Review
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0″ is certainly something that can compete with the Apple iPad Mini. The design is really quite attractive and elegant that you just know you are holding a high-end tablet the moment that you hold it in your hand.
Furthermore, it is actually thinner and lighter than the iPad Mini 4 and offers twice the internal memory for the same price. Of course a bigger tablet (a 9.7 inch version) is also available. But if you are all about portability then this certainly the tablet for you as 8 inches is just the right size for everyday use.
One of the changes that Samsung made with Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0″ though is that they used a 4:3 aspect ratio for its screen. Of course this doesn’t affect its beautiful resolution, but instead of prioritizing movies like the usual 16:9 aspect ratio from the past, this one is built more for displaying beautiful web pages and reading your favorite E-books.
As this is a Samsung product, it is built with the familiar Touch Wiz User Interface that high-end Samsung Galaxy phones also use. This tablet will certainly be loved by those who prioritize security when it comes to their devices as it also has a fingerprint scanner. …read more on this page
It has a large internal memory which means you will be able to store a lot of photos and videos. This is a good thing considering that this tablet has a very good camera as well. The battery life is good and can last you the entire day with average use. Fingerprint scanner might not be a feature that is a must have but it is certainly welcome especially if you are concerned about the privacy of your apps or web browsing activities.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0″ is slightly expensive as it will easily cost you around 350 dollars, but this is already expected. There is no IR, which basically means you can’t control your TV with it.
Why you should purchase Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0″ (32GB, Black)?
- 8.0″” Super AMOLED Capacitive Display
- 2048 x 1536 Resolution – ~320 ppi pixel density
- Quad-Core 1.9 GHz and 1.3 GHz Processors
- Internal Memory 32GB
- 3 GB RAM – microSD (up to 128 GB)
- Dual-Band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 2.1MP Front Camera
- Rear Camera: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4000mAh Battery
- Android OS v.5.0.2 Lollipop
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7″ Review
From the famous Galaxy Tab S 10.5 from last year’s model of Samsung comes the updated and redesigned Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7″. The same as its antecedent, the Samsung S2 model possesses an AMOLED screen; however, it has a much thinner shape, biometric security and a much agile processor. …read more by visiting this page
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7″ operates by Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, which is the newest version from Google’s OS or operating system for phones and tablets. Samsung considers in changing the Android’s basic user interactive in both ways, small and large.
It changes the home screen icons to rounded corners and decreases the number of the pulled-down page on the top of the home screen, which may be considered a helpful change to its users.
The Android OS does not have multitasking screens; nevertheless, Samsung has increased support for letting two side by side applications open at the same time. The only restriction is since it is not considered a basic Android feature; limited apps are supported by the Split View feature of Samsung.
This particular tablet has a rear camera with an 8 megapixel, which performs a good job of capturing those basic pictures. The camera cannot take pictures of objects in action, and the unit has no built-in flash so it is definitely not an ideal to become the user’s camera.
- Excellent performance
- Biometric security
- Impressive high-resolution screen
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage
- Poor left-to-right multitasking
- Does not have a long life battery
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7″ can be considered the best for tablets in the industry today that are run by an Android because of its excellent overall performance, biometric security, a presentable display and sufficient amount of internal storage.
The main reasons why you should purchase Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7″ (32GB, Black):
- 9.7″ Super AMOLED Capacitive Display
- QXGA (2048 x 1536) Native Resolution – ~264 ppi pixel density
- Quad-Core 1.9 GHz & 1.3 GHz CPU
- Internal Memory: 3GB of RAM & 32GB of Onboard Storage – microSD, up to 128 GB
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- 2.1MP Front-Facing Camera
- 8MP Rear-Facing Camera
- Incorporated Fingerprint Scanner
- 5870mAh Battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4-Inch Tablet
The Galaxy S5 may be Samsung’s sweetheart youngster, pressing in everything a top-end telephone ought to, yet in the event that its 5-inch screen simply doesn’t cut it for your couch surfing, turn your thoughtfulness regarding the Galaxy Tab S 8.4. …read more by visiting this page
This 8.4-inch tablet offers a considerable lot of the configuration prompts of the S5 telephone, including the delicate touch dab impact back and physical home catch on the front, yet packs in a super high determination show, an octa-center processor and accompanies the most recent Android 4.4 KitKat programming on board.
The execution doesn’t generally feel as lively as it should. Also, the unique mark scanner, however decent to have, can be fickle – to such an extent that we more than once kept ourselves out of the tablet. At long last, Samsung’s Magazine UX feels a touch tyrannical, basically on the grounds that you don’t get the choice of uninstalling it.
The Galaxy Tab S utilizes a custom Samsung processor, an “octo-center” Exynos with four 1.9GHz Cortex-A15 centers and four 1.3GHz centers that it changes to when it needs to spare vitality. On benchmarks, it’s an indent behind the most recent chips, similar to the Nvidia Tegra K1 and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 in the Amazon Fire HDX. Contrasted and the Apple iPad little line, it stands its ground on efficiency, however falls well behind on GPU execution.
The Galaxy Tab is plainly the result of the same outline group that took a shot at the Galaxy S5 as it’s anything but difficult to spot similitudes between the two items. Most strikingly on the tablet’s back, which has the same delicate touch, rubberized feel with spotted example that you’ll discover on the telephone.
It’s a greatly thin bit of unit, measuring just 6.6mm thick – that is slimmer even than the 7.5mm iPad Mini. The Mini’s one-piece metal body feels more tough than the Tab S’ plastic form, however it comes down to a matter of individual taste whether you favor the matte metal of the iPad or the dab impact of the Tab S.
The Tab S’s 8.4-inch presentation has an astonishingly high 2,460×1,600-pixel determination, bringing about a pixel thickness of 359 pixels for each inch – marginally beating the 326ppi of the iPad Mini. Despite the fact that the Tab S is more honed on paper, as a general rule, it’s not a distinction you’d ever truly take note.
Both presentations are to a great degree fresh, with little content on Web pages or magazines looking pin-sharp and top quality photographs looking extraordinary. The Tab S has a Super AMOLED board, which Samsung gloated at the dispatch is much brighter and more distinctive than the iPad’s.
While this is genuine – hues have a to a great degree lively punch to them – it’s maybe so bright that it makes pictures look a bit unnatural, very nearly just as you’ve supported the immersion slider in Photoshop.
Benefits of Using Samsung Galaxy Tab S
- Vivid Graphics: Rich illustrations and clear content.
- Easy to Carry: This is Samsung’s most slender and lightest tablet. Only 0.26 inches thin. Under 1 pound, the Galaxy Tab S is anything but difficult to convey and hold as you watch motion pictures and play diversions.
- Built-in Camera: Furnished with a 8-megapixel back camera and a 2.1-megapixel front camera, the Galaxy Tab S gives you a chance to take excellent photographs and feature visit with loved ones individuals.
- Smooth and Stylish: Gladly hotshot the smooth, cleaned outline of the Galaxy Tab S. Pick between stunning white or titanium bronze for diversion with a classy look.
- Multi Window Feature: It helpfully permits you to utilize two applications, next to each other, and drag content from one window to the next
- Expandable Memory: The tablet offers 16 GB of installed memory and incorporates a microSD card space that permits you to indicate 128 GB of memory, making it simple to store more melodies, features, photographs, and diversion
Bottom Line: The Samsung Galaxy Tab S is great. Better than average. With long battery life, a shocking screen and a particularly thin and light plan, it’s a close impeccable item.
Why you should purchase Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4-Inch Tablet (16 GB, Dazzling White)?
- 8.4-inch display for brilliant and striking illustrations
- Back and front cameras for photographs and feature talk
- Signify 128 GB memory with microSD opening
- Use two applications in the meantime with Multi Window
- Lightweight, ultra-slender outline for versatility
- Offer tablet with Multi-User and Kids Modes
- Unique finger impression scanner for security
- Up to ten hours of battery life, and considerably more with Ultra Power Saving mode
› See all 858 customer reviews…
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2” 64GB Review
The Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 is a colossal and effective tablet went for a the individuals who need to accomplish more than basically watch motion pictures, play amusements and surf the web. …read more here
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 is a 12-inch Android 4.4 Kitkat tablet – changed with Samsung TouchWiz and Magazine UX – that accompanies Samsung’s imaginative weight touchy S Pen, 32GB of inside memory, a microSD card, 3GB RAM and a spilt Octa-center processor on-board to oversee both straightforward and overwhelming obligation undertakings. It has a determination of 2560 x 1600 pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy Note Pro won’t totally supplant your workstation, however it comes closer to doing as such than whatever other Android tablet before it. Truth is stranger than fiction, the Windows RT-based Microsoft Surface 2 is still the nearest thing to a workstation substitution among ARM-based tablets in the business sector.
With enough extras – mouse, console, or console with a touch cushion; none of which are incorporated or come shoddy – the Note Pro could fulfill some business clients hoping to bear something lighter, and cooler-looking, than their drained old compact “PC.”
Still, the Note Pro’s inconceivably substantial 12.2-inch screen, horde of helpful programming elements, stockpiling development space, and industry-driving stylus coordination makes it a standout amongst the most completely included tablets yet.
Design Details of Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
As far as design it’s best to separate the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 into two different parts. As a matter of first importance we’ll take a gander at its general form quality, and after that emphasis on the measurements and feel of the 12-inch tablet. Where Samsung must be given gigantic credit for sheer nature of the Note Pro 12.2’s outline. The now-natural Note range’s false calfskin back completion truly bails this Note Pro emerge, while giving it a pleasingly grippy yet modern feel. There are home catch, front-confronting camera as well as sensor.
Software Details of Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Samsung’s TouchWiz interface has just shown signs of improvement with every cycle and this most recent form is the best yet, surpassing stock Android 4.4 KitKat in the alternatives it offers. Every one of the alternate routes and customization alternatives return, with truly a couple added to the blend.
The greatest change from past Galaxy tablets – and Android tablets as a rule besides – is Samsung’s new gadget Flipboard amalgamation, called Magazine UX. The UI is truly a development of what Samsung’s been accomplishing for the most recent year or something like that. Rather than having maybe a couple huge, lovely gadgets at the highest point of the screen with ordinary application symbols under them, here Samsung covers the entire screen with them. You can browse a foreordained arrangement of gadgets or Flipboard channels to add to these pages, and can have up to five Magazine UX pages on the whole.
Benefits of Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
- Large HD Display: This implies you’ll appreciate distinctive shading, rich illustrations, and a stunningly clear show, whether you’re viewing HD films or finishing work.
- Tweak Your Tablet: Tweak it with profiles, dashboards, and the sky is the limit from there. Incorporated with the Galaxy Note Pro is the Magazine Home component, which gives you a chance to make modified dashboards on your screen, giving moment access to the applications and encourages that you utilize most.
- Take Handwritten Notes: It comes with the S Pen. Included with the Galaxy Note Pro is Samsung’s S Pen, which is a computerized pen that permits you to scribble down notes, telephone numbers, hunt terms, contact data, and all the more right on the presentation.
- Multi User Mode: Extraordinary for offering your tablet to relatives, multi-client mode lets distinctive clients sign in independently, so you can see just your own applications, foundations, and email.
Bottom Line: The quantity of settings available is amazing, however Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 keeps all of them very much sorted out, while including helpful instructional tutorial for some of its more uncommon components.
Why you should purchase Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (64GB, Black)?
- High-resolution, 12.2-inch show for exact subtle element
- Android 4.4, KitKat OS
- Watch motion pictures, play amusements, scan the web, alter records, and then some
- Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor for remarkable execution
- View all your most loved sustains and applications with Magazine Home
- Up to 13 hours of battery life per charge
- Effortlessly multitask with up to four applications utilizing Multi Window
- Incorporates Samsung e-Meeting, Hancom Office, and Samsung KNOX
- S Pen permits you to take transcribed notes and access alternate routes
- Back (8MP) and front (2MP) cameras for photographs
- 64 GB of on-board memory in addition to microSD space
› See all 639 customer reviews…