- The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-View Flip Cover was developed with the user’s lifestyle in mind. This case, designed to protect the Galaxy Smartphone without adding bulk, is the perfect combination of style, durability and convenience.
- The flip cover with window display protects the smartphone’s screen when it is not in use and is easily flipped open for full access to the screen.
- When closed, the S-View cover offers instant access to critical features by easily swiping between menus with your finger or via the Galaxy Note S Pen.
- View the home screen to check the time and your phone’s status. Accept or reject incoming calls with just a swipe. If you miss anything, notifications are shown in the recent activity menu of your S-View cover.
- Another menu allows you to quickly access your phone’s camera, open the Action Memo menu or navigate your music tracks all without opening the cover.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S View Cover – Charcoal Black
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 33.00
24 of 24 people found the following review helpful
Good case. Some FYI’s included in my review.,
I have this case for my Note 4 and I had one for my Note 3. The feel of the Note 4 version seems better than the Note 3 version. The indentions on the Note 4 version make it easier to grip. What I don’t like in either version, when the case is closed S Voice will not take commands to wake it up. If you are like me and tend to set your phone down and then can’t find it, you can’t use S Voice to locate it. You can however give commands if an alarm is going off, etc. and it is closed. You just can’t say, "Hi Galaxy" and give a command with the case closed.
I read the review about the case not wanting to stay closed. It will do that because you fold the cover back to use the phone. The way to correct it is to place it face down when charging or when it’s not in use. It gets better with time, it just needs to go through a break-in period. But as far as something on the case to hold it shut, there isn’t a magnet, flap, snap, etc. So, if you plan on dropping it in a purse or bag, there is nothing to keep the case closed.
I wanted something that I could use this case with to attach it to my waist/belt. I had been using a Seidio SURFACE case with the SURFACE spring-clip holster for my Note 3 before my S-View purchase. When I started using the S-View on my Note 3, I tried putting it into the Seido SURFACE Spring-clip Holster. It was a perfect fit. I then had the S-View case and a sturdy spring-clip holster to attach it to my belt.
As of today, 10/19/14, Seidio doesn’t have the SURFACE Spring-clip Holster available for the Note 4. Their site has the status as Availability- Under Development. The price listed is .95. The Note 3 version was available about 30 days after the Note 3 release in the US. Amazon does carry Seidio products, if you’re an Amazon junkie like myself and would rather purchase it here.
Back to the S-View case, the one for my Note 3 held up well for the 10 months I used it. For me, the perks of this case outweighed the issues with S Voice and the case not staying shut at times.
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
The case looks very nice!,
I bought this case from Samsung for 50% off. Just register Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung will email you a 50% off coupon to buy phone’s accessories. This case is very higher quality, the case looks very nice. it is snapped in perfectly fit. it is worth protecting a 0 phone.
7 of 8 people found the following review helpful
It turns the phone on when you open it then as you handle the phone and try to get the front flipped around to the back it is ve,
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-View Flip Cover – Retail Packaging – Bronze Gold (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I removed this cover and reinstalled the original back. I think the cover is designed well and works well but it makes one handed operation very difficult. It turns the phone on when you open it then as you handle the phone and try to get the front flipped around to the back it is very easy to activate an App by touching the screen with your finger or thumb. Maybe with enough practice I could get it, but for me I was all thumbs when trying to handle the phone with this cover.